Small Steps
So this isn't going to feel like a major post, and in reality I should have done a lot more in these past weeks, but life has, once again, got on top of me. But if you remember from my first post I am planning to completely gut and start again with my flat. I have ignored it for the most part since I moved in and it is about time I turned into into a welcoming home that is both a sanctuary and somewhere I can entertain friends and family.
So while I was sat at my table today working I realised that part of the problem was staring me in the face. My table used to look like this
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh85NTSCM1YasKJ9aPEPv9EAtg7nfUKxOw5fmjo4CQA1cYpxV6HEJ_BuBmQhgnUeliTFPlku-Gm4cEm_ZP28VtTVYwZwaizF1KoE4Jnrj4XNUJZ36awQ-ZCYHB9TQ4JogpDwmQ7UKFETuI/s1600/DSCF0143.JPG
If you can remember from my first post. Lots of things piled up on the table, mostly rubbish and no room to really do anything. Today while I was working I was joined by an ant, well when I say 1 ant it was actually 3 or 4. And funny enough this spurred me into action. 3 rubbish sacks later and the following is the result
Not perfect I grant you, but I now have a little more space to work and get things done. I also, for the first time in a long while, have a space that is clear where I can work, plan and start to really turn my life around in.
As they say, small steps are sometimes the best way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home